Launch Virtual Learning
Launch Virtual Learning is a purpose-driven K-12 virtual school provider for public, private and charter schools in the state of Missouri. Operated through Springfield Public Schools, Missouri’s largest school district, Launch provides full-time and per-course enrollments to member districts designed, developed and delivered by Missouri educators. With over 100,000 enrollments annually, Launch students remain enrolled in their home district and earn credits through a cooperating school district agreement.
Launch operates on three core beliefs:
- A student’s opportunity should not be limited by their zip code.
- A caring educator who has a relationship with students is essential in all learning environments.
- A collaborative approach to virtual course access solutions is essential for student success.
All Launch courses are designed in-house by a team of curriculum experts and digital course developers. With over 400 courses, and 550 educators, Launch offers the following programming:
- K-5 full-time elementary programming
- 6-8 comprehensive middle school
- 1-8 gifted programming
- 6-12 Special Education programming
- 6-12 traditional virtual
- 9-12 Advanced Placement Courses
- Alternative high school diploma options
- Career and Technical Education opportunities
Launch Virtual Learning is an active member of Quality Matters and received the 2019 K-12 Making a Difference Award. Launch also serves as the Missouri State Affiliate for the Digital Learning Collaborative.