Messages and Marketing Toolkit
While a picture may be worth a thousand words, messaging can mean success or failure when engaging targeted audiences and prospects. The power of words can position an organization, a cause, a person either favorably or unfavorably. Thus, VLLA must practice diligence in building a platform of key messages from which to launch all communications.
- Exceptional support of students and schools.
- Highest level of quality
- Rigorous curriculum
- Personalized online learning based on a student’s needs
- Flexible learning
- Learning at its absolute best
- VLLA = the gold standard for online learning
- Trusted education partners
- Leaders in online learning
- Balanced approach to learning
- Array of educational offerings/courses
- Highest level of training for educators
- Experts in online learning environments
- Pantheon of high-quality, online learning
- Engaging courses taught by exceptional educators
VLLA: Leadership. Innovation. Opportunities.
Email Signature Badge
Key Messages Graphic
Co-branded presentation template
- Use strategic messaging to better connect with targeted audiences
- 3 Myths About Online Learning: The Truth Behind These Common Misconceptions
- How we assist Students with Accommodations
- Indiana Online: Excelling Educators
- Indiana Online Differentiates Online Learning from the Emergency Remote Learning of 2020
- NCVirtual, Virtual Academies, Virtual Charter Schools, and Remote Learning: What’s the Difference?
- Online Learning 101, Part 1: All Online Learning is NOT the Same
- Online Learning 101, Part 2: Asynchronous is Not Always Self-Paced
- Quality Online Instruction Created by Indiana Teachers for Indiana Schools
- WDLC Case Studies produced in Wisconsin and also assembled from other VLLA partners highlighting characteristics of quality online programs.
- ACCESS Virtual Alabama flyer for live video instruction.
- Capital Area Online Learning Association, Pennsylvania marketing flyers, posters and videos for CAOLA.
- Colorado DLS flyers to distribute at conferences and as part on CDLS website.
- Indiana Online one-sheeter on our Academy full-time program.
- VHS Learning guide to evaluating quality online learning providers.
- Virtual Arkansas flyer promoting opportunity for home school students to get services from Virtual Arkansas.
- Virtual Arkansas infographic promoting Off-Campus Program
- A Vision of Digital Learning in Michigan K-12 Schools
How Michigan schools and districts are leveraging digital resources to meet the academic needs of students and their families both now and beyond pandemic learning. Specifically, the study focused on the instructional strategies schools are moving toward, what digital resources are being used, and the myriad factors that are accelerating or hindering the use of digital resources.
- Online Program ToolkitWe have designed this toolkit with the intention of being brief, and to provide questions and actionable steps to help you support your students in online learning.
- Indiana Academy slide deck to show schools what they are losing to for profit.
National Standards for Quality Online Learning
Frameworks for quality online programs, online teaching, and online courses. Each standard set includes supporting indicators, explanations, and examples to communication essential elements of quality.